Saturday, May 16, 2015

Essential Apple iOS Apps Review

Our smartphone are our tools to help us day to day. So what apps do you use? Do you Instagram? Skype? WhatsApp? 




A typical day from sunrise to sundown:























The night before I set up Sleep Cycle App
The Alarm is set to wake me up. 






 
















This is a great app to get the kids ready to leave in 5 minutes, getting dressed, getting

ready for a meal, cleaning their room, brushing their teeth, and taking turns.

kids timer lickety split
stateoftech kids timer lickety split


In the kitchen, I like to use:




















for recipes


















Thyme

for cooking and timing my burners or oven.
























Google Maps
My favorite apps for getting from A to B via driving, mass transit, biking, and walking!


I am also researching an app for my passwords. Below are three I have downloaded, and after I use them I keep the best and discard the other apps.















minikeepass

keeper
enpass
imore best password manager apps iphone





 








For communication I use whats app this is great to keep your texting fees down. This app let's you text your friends and family without incurring texting limit and charges.
usatoday what is whats app


 











For counting anything, I love Kounter as an elegant way of tallying- great for keeping track 

of how much water your are drinking, etc. innovationbox kounter tech inch Konvert and Kounter Simple Modern Number Apps


If you are using any of these apps, let me know what you think! What other Apps are your essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment